The Regal Isles Cruise
YOUR FLOATING PALACE AWAITS!
When you travel on Regent Cruises, you know that the trip will be perfect. When you travel on a Regent ship named Explorer (See the ship experience on the video below), you know that the vibe will be “fun and adventure”. When you travel around the British Isles on a cruise dubbed “The Regal Isles,” you know that there will be history and pageantry. When you travel with Fox Travel, you know that you will receive the best value for your money and a complete travel experience that you can’t get anywhere else. We are Regents Cruise Line experts!
You will experience all of the above on Jun 2019. Fox Travel is pleased to present The Regal Isles cruise aboard the Regent Regal will hit all of the high points of the British Isles including London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Douglas, Liverpool, Holyhead, Dublin, Waterford, and Portland. On this epic adventure, you will receive the following:
- 2 for 1 All Inclusive Rates per cabin (that means 1 Free person) per cabin
- Free Business Class Air on the Intercontinental flights
- Free unlimited shore excursions
- Free Pre-Cruise 1 Night Hotel Package
- Free Unlimited Beverages including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- Free open bars and lounges plus in-suite mini bar
- Free pre-paid Gratuities
- Free Specialty Restaurants
- Free Transfers between Airport/Hotel and Ship
- Free unlimited WiFi
Wow! That’s a lot of Free!
1. Now, let’s talk about those free shore excursions. These are no second-rate tours that people would not go on…All Included means EVERYTHING is INCLUDED.
- Walking Tours of the destinations
- Historic stops at palaces and castles in Scotland and Wales
- Tours of Breweries, Distilleries, and Glass Factories. Yes, THOSE places – Guinness, Waterford, etc.
- The Beatles tour in Liverpool
- Visiting famous pubs
- Exploring castles
- On other premium cruise lines, these same excursions would cost between $45.00 to $150.00 per person per event.
2. Don’t forget that Free Business Class Air
- Did you know that roundtrip business class air out of Houston can cost approximately $5000.00 per person?
3. The Unlimited Beverage Package on many cruises can run $70.00 per day per person. Free!
4. Gratuities on most cruise lines are charged at $11.00 to $13.00 per day per person in the cabin. Free!
5. Specialty Restaurant Fees are usually between $35.00 to $50.00 per visit per person. Free!
6. Transfers to and from the ship are typically billed at $35.00 to $100.00 per person. Free!
7. Pre-night Hotel stays at a premium hotel can soar to $300.00 per night per person. Free!
8. WiFi is generally $100.00 for every 60-minutes on other cruise ships. Free!
And…..Finally. The cabin rates on this cruise line are starting at $12,799.00 per person. Remember, you are getting 1 person free.
We told you that you would get the best value for your money thru Fox Travel.
The ports you will visit are:
June 1 - London, England
June 2 – At Sea
June 3 – Edinburgh, Scotland
June 4 - At Sea
June 5 - Glasgow, Scotland
June 6 - Belfast, Ireland
June 7 - Holyhead, Whales
June 8 - Douglas, United Kingdom
June 9 - Liverpool, United Kingdom
June 10 - Dublin, Ireland
June 11 - Waterford, Ireland
June 12 - Portland, United Kingdom
June 13 - London, England
So, what is holding you back? Your Regent Floating Palace is ready to take you to Explore The Regal Isles. This amazing cruise and itinerary won't last long. Our last group on the Regent Explorer sold out! Don't want until it's too late. Contact your favorite Fox Travel cruise counselor at 281-363-0808 or fill out the form below.