Forms Of Payment
Fill out this form, or Call your Travel Counselor at 800-470-2020
PLEASE read all covered items and exclusions before purchasing.
Not sold on travel insurance? Check out our top 10 reasons to purchase it below.
Download our guide on using AMEX Pay with Points
Download this Travel Planning Guide and have a great trip.
Review this handy International Travel Guide for a better trip abroad.
Use this proven Pre-Travel Timeline guide to make sure you are ready in plenty of time.
Take a moment to review Fox's Carry-on Baggage Guide. It may save you some headaches.
Fox Travel highly recommend travel insurance for any trip. Travel is an investment, and just like any investment you would insure it. Many times Fox Travel has seen the benefits of travel insurance first hand, especially during hurricane season.
Here is a list of the top 10 reasons to purchase travel insurance as originally published by Travel Weekly's Jamie Biesiada February 19, 2018.
1. Healthcare — Allianz Global Assistance will be sure that you are getting the care you need at the right facility.
2. Transport — if you get injured during your trip and need medical assistance, we are committed to getting you, even if condition warrants an upgraded seat, nurse escort or an air ambulance.
3. Lost passport — we will help you get in contact with the proper channels to get a replacement.
4. Concierge service — it's available with just a call, and we will help you arrange that special dinner, concert or hotel.
5. Country requirements/opportunities — pretrip, we'll provide you with any entry requirements of the country or sightseeing opportunities.
6. Prescription lost — we will help you find a provider that will assist with replacement.
7. Lost luggage — we will work with the airline to help locate.
8. Bedside visit — if you are injured and alone (seven days), we will pay for a loved one to come to you.
9. Return of dependents — if you are injured and have underage children with you, we will bring them home.
10. Peace of mind — knowing that we are here 24/7 to assist, anywhere, anytime.
American insurance typically doesn't cover users outside the country.
An air ambulance from the Caribbean could cost from $15,000 to $25,000; South America, $40,000 to $75,000; Europe, $65,000 to $90,000; and Australia, $165,000 to $225,000.
And that doesn't include the medical bills.
For more information or to purchase your travel insurance contact your Fox Travel agent at 281-363-0808 or fill out the box above to chose your coverage.