THIS CRUISE IS SAILED BUT CONTACT FOX TRAVEL FOR THE 2018 SAILINGS.
Join Fox Travel and Regent Seven Seas Cruises on a once in a lifetime, bucket list opportunity to do a Cuba cruise on a special 7-night sailing roundtrip Miami on the Seven Seas Mariner.
Sailing on April 18, 2017, you will get to explore the rich culture and historic city of Havana, Cuba as well as several other destinations while enjoying the luxurious accommodations of a Regent Seven Seas Cruise.
Cuba Cruise Itinerary
- Tuesday, April 18 – Depart from Miami, FL
- Wednesday, April 19 – Havana, Cuba
- Thursday, April 20 – Havana, Cuba
- Friday, April 21 – Cruising the Caribbean Sea
- Saturday, April 22 – Harvest Caye, Belize
- Sunday, April 23 – Costa Maya, Mexico
- Monday, April 24 – Return to Miami, FL
A Truly All Inclusive Experience
When cruising with Regent Seven Seas you will have a truly all-inclusive experience with the following included with your cruise:
- 2 for 1 All-inclusive Fares
- Free Roundtrip Airfare
- Free Transfers Between the Airport and Ship
- Free Unlimited Shore Excursions Free Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirit
- Free Open Bar and Lounges, Plus In-Suite Mini Bars Replenished Daily
- Free Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Free Specialty Restaurants
- Free Unlimited WiFi
- When Booking a Concierge Suite and Higher Receive a Free 1 Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package
- Penthouse Suites and Higher Include Free Personal Butler Service and More
- Plus, a $400 Spa and Shipboard Credit (only available if booking is through a travel agent)
Starting at just $3199.00 per person this is a great way to experience a Regent Cruise at such a great price!
Spots are limited and selling out fast! If you are interested in a completely all-inclusive cruise, from airfare to shore excursions, contact your favorite Fox Travel Cruise Counselor at 281-363-0808 to save your spot on this historic cruise today before it’s too late!
She is also Fox Travel's Destination Wedding and Honeymoon specialist.
Latest posts by Tahnee McHenry (see all)
- Family Vacation Ideas – The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - June 14, 2017
- Cruise Vacations – Is Cruising Right for You? - May 18, 2017
- What is the Best Hawaiian Island to Visit? - May 10, 2017