Live Life To The Fullest
The beauty of a River Cruise is that you are so close to the destination
“Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures...”
Use a travel professional to book magical vacations
It's the best way to have a wonderful hassle-free vacation
designed just for you and your budget.
Kristen Karst, the VP of AmaWaterways said "One of the most beautiful things about river cruising is that you are so close to the destination". She is absolutely right. With river cruising, you'll get to spend more time in each port because you're right there.
Luxury cruising meets the river with AmaWaterways and their 20 ships. Sail all over the world from Europe, Africa, and Asia. Get up close to some of these ancient cities in a way you would never be able to do with an ocean cruise. With AmaWaterways explore these beautiful cities then come back to your 5-star floating hotel.
Inclusive River Cruising
Less is more. An intimate river cruise with a maximum of 164 passengers makes AmaWaterways one of the best river cruising options out there. You will get the following inclusions in your total package price with AmaWaterways:
- More Views experience not one, but 2 private balconies on a majority of staterooms in their fleet
- Larger Staterooms less people means more space with staterooms from 155 - 350 square feet
- Included Tours at least one shore excursion per person per port
- Active Ways to Explore your destinations with enough bikes on board for everyone to explore the city your way
- Wine, Beer, and Soft drinks are included
- Specialty Restaurants indulge in locally inspired culinary delights
- More Service with 1 staff member to every 3 passengers
- Local Entertainment enjoy eclectic entertainment nightly
- Free WiFi in your stateroom and throughout the ship
- Special Events if included in the itinerary
AmaWaterways allows you to explore unique and oftentimes even remote destinations. With over 20 ships to choose from, you can explore Europe, Asia and Africa. Here are some of Fox Travel's favorite and most popular itineraries:
- Tulip Time Is another of the popular seasonal river cruise options. See the beautiful brightly colored fields of Tulips during the spring in the Dutch and Belgium waterways. Don't forget to take your picture in front of the famous windmills too!
- Christmas Markets on the Danube or Rhine It is without a doubt that the most popular river cruises are the Christmas Market cruise in Germany, Austria and Hungry. Warm up with traditional spiced mulled wines as you stroll along and explore the beautiful markets and see the snowy towns lit up in all it's finest festivities.
With a river cruise, you can be as carefree as you desire. So let’s have some fun!
Call our agents today at (281) 363-0808 to get started. Or, contact us here.