Live Life To The Fullest
For a true all inclusive luxury cruise experience, Regent Seven Seas Cruises can't be beat
“Traveling - It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”
Use a travel professional to book magical vacations
It's the best way to have a wonderful hassle-free vacation
designed just for you and your budget.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
People are drawn to an all inclusive because while on vacation, they don't need to worry about keeping track of what they spend. When cruising, the extras, like shore excursions, drink packages, and WiFi packages start to add up. Not so with Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Enjoy luxury at its finest with Regent Seven Seas with unparalleled hospitality and impeccable service. These all-suite ships, with exceptional cuisine, and the world's greatest destinations, is a feast for your senses.
All Inclusive Cruising
Regent Seven Seas cruises are the only true all-inclusive cruise line. From your flight to your shore excursions, this luxury cruise line takes care of you from start to finish, you really can have it all! Here is what comes with your Regent Seven Seas Cruise 2-for-1 all inclusive fares:
- Round Trip Business Class Air on all intercontinental flights. Relax, stretch out, and start your vacation right, with a stress-free
- Round Trip Air on all domestic flights.
- Unlimited Shore Excursion Regent is the only cruise to offer free unlimited shore excursions. This means you can even take multiple shore excursion in a single port, as long as time allows.
- One Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package Many times flights don't cooperate with a cruise lines schedule. That coupled with the potential for delayed flights, we always recommend coming into your port at least a day early. Regent is aware of this need too and includes one night free in your total package
- Unlimited Beverages including fine wines and spirits
- Open Bars and Lounges Plus your in-suite mini bar replenished daily
- Prepaid Gratuities for housekeeping, bar, and dining staff
- Specialty Restaurants Enjoy dining at one of their 6 specialty restaurants from French and Classic cuisine to Italian and a Steakhouse, enjoy the finest food
- Transfers between airport and ship*
- Free Unlimited WiFi with one login per suite
- 24 Hour Room Service Order appetizers while you are getting ready, or stay in and eat a scrumptious meal from your balcony
- All Suite Accommodations with 98% having balconies
- Onboard Lecture Series with the Smithsonian Institute. Enjoy fascinating lectures on locations you will be visiting, or other interesting topics
- Evening Entertainment With spectacular productions to live music your evenings will be filled with fun
- Live Demonstrations Enjoy live culinary demonstrations and wine tasting
- Cooking Class Learn to cook the local cuisine or some of the favorite dishes from their signature restaurants in their new teaching kitchen on board the Explorer
When you start adding in the cost for all of the extra amenities with a traditional cruise that Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers included in your total price, you really do end up spending the same or even less with Regent when all is said and done.
- Singapore to Cape Town Take this 25-night cruise to some incredible ports many cruise lines can't visit many ports in Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and Seychelles. End your trip with a fantastic Safari, and this trip has bucket list written all over it. There is only 1 sailing like this per year, and it is usually in March.
- Mediterranean Cruises While a majority of cruise lines visit the Mediterranean, there is one port that very few can visit because of the size of the ships. With smaller ships like Regent Seven Seas Cruises, you'll get to visit Monte Carlo!
- Alaska Again, while a majority of cruise lines visit Alaska, Regent Seven Seas does Alaska right. Once again, because of the smaller ships, you'll be able to visit ports many don't make, Regent a great choice for Alaska
To view more itineraries or to get more information on Regent Seven Seas Cruises click here
With a Regent Seven Seas Cruise, you can be as carefree as you desire. So let’s have some fun!
Call our Regent Seven Seas Cruise specialist at (281) 363-0808 to get started. Or, contact us here.