There are many cruise lines that depart out of Galveston, TX, which for Houstonians means no flying! Disney cruises from Galveston are back! The Disney Wonder is back in Galveston from November through January. Read more to find out about what ports you can visit, and what new and exciting things are on the Wonder.
Disney Cruises From Galveston
Like many other cruise lines, Disney cruises from Galveston will visit similar ports of call. There are 7-night roundtrip Galveston cruises available, as well as a 6 night Galveston to Puerto Rico cruise. The ports of call that you will get to visit on a Disney cruise from Galveston are:
Ports Visited on the 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise
Ports Visited on the 7 Night Bahamian Cruise
Ports Visited on the 6 Night Galveston to Puerto Rico Cruise
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Grand Cayman
- Falmouth, Jamaica
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
On all November and December sailings through Christmas, experience the Merrytime Cruising! You can even have a traditional Thanksgiving feast with a live football broadcast when on board during Thanksgiving.
What’s New on the Disney Wonder
There are several new things debuting on the Disney Wonder starting November 11, 2016.
- Frozen, a musical spectacular. This new broadway caliber musical will be performing Frozen, “For the first time in Forever”
- Kids can play in the new Frozen Adventures Oceaneer Club featuring Frozen sing a longs, wintery games, and visits from Anna and Elsa
- Superheroes ages 3 – 12 can participate in the new, and only on the Disney Wonder, Marvel Superhero Academy! Learn the value of teamwork, bravery and problem solving with the help of superheroes!
- The Edge Tween Club gets a makeover
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique where kids can get a makeover to look like their favorite Disney Princess
- The Twist n’ Spout water slide has been added
- The Dory Reef Splash Zone has also been added
- The AquaLab pool with interactive water play has been added too.
- Experience jazz music, street party celebrations, southern charm and food at the new restaurant Tiana’s Place
- The new Adult Only “After Hours” club featuring dancing, lounges, and a new English pub
- The newly renovated Senses Spa and Salon
If you are intere
sted in a Disney Cruise from Galveston, or any Disney Cruise, please contact Fox at 281-363-0808 for more information before space runs out!
- Adult Only Vacations for Singles & Couples – Mild, Spicy, Even HOT Travel Options - September 14, 2022
- Adult Travel to the Caribbean – 15 Best Beach Bars - June 20, 2022
- Adult Only Vacations – 7 Things You Didn’t Know - June 10, 2021