With the highly anticipated Avengers Infinity Wars coming out soon, you may want to take your little Captain American or Black Widow on this exciting Disney Marvel cruise. Fox Travel will give you secret S.H.I.E.L.D intelligence on this upcoming adventure!
Disney Marvel Cruise
Avengers Assemble on the new Disney Marvel Cruise! Join The Avengers, Spiderman, and Guardians of the Galaxy on select roundtrip cruises out of Miami on the Disney Magic for February – April 2018 and January – March 2019. Your Marvel Day at Sea will include:
- Meet and greet Superheroes and Villians from The Avengers, Spiderman, and Guardians of the Galaxy
- Join your fellow superheroes for a spectacular deck party with dancing, fireworks, and fun for all
- Get your photo taken with Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and Spiderman
- Watch the newest Marvel movie at the Walt Disney Theater plus enjoy a Marvel movie marathon of the previous movies
- Open air screening of the latest Marvel animated TV series
- Dress up as your favorite superhero for a costume party in the Atrium
- Partake in special superhero games and activities throughout the ship
- Get surprise visits from real Superheroes throughout the ship
- Eat and drink delicious superhero themed food and beverages
- Get exclusive merchandise and collectible only available on board
Dates and Itineraries
There are 2 different itineraries to choose from during the months of January through April, all offering the Disney Marvel Cruise theme and all roundtrip from Miami.
5 Night Bahamian Cruise
Visit the ports of Disney’s private island Castaway Caye, Key West, Florida, and Nassau, Bahamas on the sailing dates:
5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise
Visit the ports of Disney’s private island Castaway Caye, and Grand Cayman on the sailing dates:
5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise
Visit the ports of Disney’s private island Castaway Caye and Cozumel on the sailing dates:
Children ages 3 – 12 can enjoy the Disney Oceaneers Club where they can interact with other children in their age group as well as Disney characters.
Keeping with the Marvel theme, young crime fighters can enter the top secret command post of S.H.I.E.L.D where they will train for special missions and get to see The Avengers equipment like Thor’s hammer, Captain America’s shield, and Iron Man’s armor. They will also get to participate in computer games, arts and crafts, and special surprise visits from superheroes.
Also on Disney Magic is Pixie Hollow, a magical fairyland designed for dress up, storytelling, arts and crafts. There’s also the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, where children can enter into Mickey’s world and play with Goofy Gears, and a wacky wall game.
Don’t forget about Disney Oceaneers Lab where children ages 3 – 12 can have fun and learn onboard. It features decorative planetary orbs, sparkling stars, and interactive lab stations where children can perform age-appropriate science experiments. They can also enjoy the Media Room where they can lounge and watch a movie or read a book.
For fun in the sun, kids of any age can enjoy the AquaDunk water park on the top deck filled with pools and water slides!
Don’t Worry Adults, Disney has you Covered, Too
With plenty of adult-only locations like, pools, spa, restaurants and bars, drop the kids off and enjoy some time away from the kids. Don’t feel guilty, while you are relaxing they are having a blast!
For more information about Disney Character Cruises visit our Disney Cruise page, or our other Disney Themed Cruises blogs.