The Disney Star Wars Cruise is back! It debuted in 2016 and was a huge hit with Star Wars fans around the galaxy. In case you missed it, continue reading to find out what this special themed cruise is all about, and don’t forget to watch the amazing video to give you a true feel of this spectacular cruise.
Disney Star Wars Cruise
Join your favorite Star Wars heroes and villains onboard the Disney Fantasy on roundtrip sailings out of Port Canaveral, Florida. Let Disney’s Star Wars Day at Sea transport you to a “Galaxy Far Far Away” with the following onboard activities:
- A special deck party with your favorite Star Wars characters, music, dancing and out of this world fireworks
- Have a special photo opportunity meet and great with your favorite heroes and villains
- Young padawans will get the opportunity to learn how to wield a lightsaber with a special onboard Jedi Training Academy
- Star Wars themed games and activities at Disney Oceaneer Club and Lab
- Special Star Wars themed food and drinks
- Screenings of Star Wars films plus episodes of Disney’s animated series Star Wars Rebels
- Exclusive themed merchandise
Dates and Itineraries
Choose from a 7-night western Caribbean or 7-night eastern Caribbean itinerary from January – April, 2018 roundtrip out of Port Canaveral, Florida. Extend your stay and visit Disney World which is a short hour drive from the port.
7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- January 5 and 19
- February 2 and 16
- March 2
7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise
- January 12 and 26
- February 9 and 23
Sail on Disney’s newest cruise ship, the Disney Fantasy where the latest technology and innovation comes to life. Their inside staterooms even feature a “magical porthole” where you can see real-time ocean views and Disney characters!
Children ages 3 – 12 can enjoy the Disney Oceaneers Club where they can interact with other children in their age group as well as Disney characters. They will get to play with a state of the art Magic Playfloor where kids control the action with their movements. Soar over the streets of London with Peter Pan, feast on a bug banquet with the Princess and the Frog, race Lightning MaQueen around a track, or step into the digital world of TRON.
Hang out with Crush from Finding Nemo as he interacts with kids on the 103-inch plasma screen TV or visit the Explorer Pod, only on the Fantasy, where they can explore a submarine based on Finding Nemo. Hang out with Sully and Mike from Monsters Inc at the Monsters Academy!
While the Kids are Away, the Parents Will Play!
While the kids are having a blast at the Oceaneer Club, Lab, or Teen clubs, parents can enjoy an adult only portion of the ship! Relax in a private villa with a couples massage, unwind over beer and cocktails at a host of adult only lounges, or swim at the adult only pool.
You’ve read our Disney Marvel Cruise blog and now the Star Wars Cruise blog! Keep checking back, soon we will talk about Disney’s Frozen Adventures!
If you are interested in pricing or booking your Disney Star Wars Cruise, call your favorite Fox Travel agent at 281-363-0808 or fill out the form for more information.
She is also Fox Travel's Destination Wedding and Honeymoon specialist.
Latest posts by Tahnee McHenry (see all)
- The Top 7 Harry Potter Filming Locations for Fans and Non Fans alike - August 9, 2019
- Cruise Now, Resort Later – Exclusive Promotion with Fox Travel - August 8, 2019
- What’s New with Fox Travel’s Group Cruises - June 6, 2019