Are you looking for adult only travel tours? In our last blog, we told you about some great family friendly North American tours, which you can read about here. Today we will be focusing on the adults! Because sometimes you need to get away with your significant other, or friends, to relax, blow off some steam, and most importantly have fun!
Whether you are looking for a girls getaway, a bachelor party, time away with your loved ones, or even a solo adventure, this blog will give you some great ideas!
North American Travel Tours
We have some fantastic travel tour companies that focus on North American travel. Fox Travel has picked out some great itineraries that are more “adult focused” travel tours.
Wine, Beer, and Bourbon, OH MY!
- San Francisco and Wine Country Delights – Enjoy this 7-day itinerary with Trafalgar, flying into San Francisco and visiting Sanoma and Napa Valley. Spend two full days in San Francisco touring this fun and unique city, with one full day at your leisure. Sample California wines while aboard the vintage rail cars of the Napa Valley Wine Train and visit many different wineries in the region. Starting at $2275 per person, this trip would make for a great bachelorette party or girls week!
- Oregon Coast, Cascades, and Craft Beer – Visit 5 craft breweries on this 10-day tour from Seattle to Portland with Globus. Visit National Parks and explore the sand dunes on a dune buggy ride! Visit Redhook Ale Brewery, Rouge Brewery, Deschutes Brewery, Full Sail Brewing Co, and Widmer Brothers Brewing. Starting at $3000 per person, what a fun trip for a bachelor party or guys trip!
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail – Visit Kentucky, home of Kentucky Bourbon! Here you can visit your favorite distilleries for some sampling and tastings! Set up a driver with a limo or party bus, drive yourselves, or even do a biking tour. You can visit all the distilleries in 3 days, so this makes for a great long weekend getaway!
- America’s Musical Heritage with Elvis’ 40th Anniversary Celebration – Is music in your soul? Then this is the tour for you. Visit the many cities and landmarks that have inspired and influenced America’s musical heritage. From Nashville to New Orleans enjoy blues and jazz, to rock and country on this 12-day tour. To celebrate Elvis’ 40th-anniversary celebration, this tour is in August and starts at $3700 per person. But you can also just do the America’s Musical Heritage tour starting at $2700 per person.
- Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta – Join in the largest Hot Air Balloon event in the world this October! See the spectacular colors of all the balloons as the rise in the morning and watch the night sky glow from the fire lighting the balloons. Visit the city of Albuquerque and Santa Fe on this 5-day tour starting at $1376.00 per person.
- Fall Foliage – Every year thousands flock to the East Coast and Canada to see the beauty of the fall colors. You can visit this region by land or by sea. With many different tours and cruise lines to choose from, all with different itineraries, you will have your pick to customize your vacation to your liking.
- Calgary Stampede – Coming this July, get your Cowboy on with the famous Calgary Stampede. Enjoy 2 days at the Calgary Stampede with access to singers, dancers, musicians and the rodeo. Starting at $1059.00 per person, this 4-day tour will make you say YEEHAW!
Do you love sports? Are you a die-hard fan? Why not follow them to an away game? Fox Travel has access to great sports vendors to get you the best deal on packages to follow your sports team for their important games!
We can even get you into major sporting events like the Super Bowl, NBA and NHL Playoffs, World Cup, and even the Olympics! Let Fox Travel put together a package for you and your fellow sports fans!
Traveling with a group is great. It is a great way to meet new people with similar interests as you, but sometimes you just want to travel on your own. Not only can Fox Travel customize every one of these tours above for you, but here are a few more options of adult-centered travel ideas.
- Las Vegas – “What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas”, everyone knows that tag line! Vegas is a great place for a fun and quick getaway. Love to party and dance? Vegas is for you! Love to gamble? Vegas is for you! Love shows and concerts? Love the outdoors and national parks? Love food? Well, then Vegas is for you!
- Sedona – This is a great location for those who love the beautiful colors of the painted desert. This laid back local makes a unique getaway with friends or a romantic getaway with your significant other.
- Rockey Mountaineer – Love trains? Then have we got a vacation for you! Staying on this luxury train you will get to see the sights of the Canadian Rockies that no other experience will come close to.
She is also Fox Travel's Destination Wedding and Honeymoon specialist.
Latest posts by Tahnee McHenry (see all)
- What’s New with Fox Travel’s Group Cruises - June 6, 2019
- Ireland Travel is Hot Hot Hot – And We’ve Been There! - May 7, 2019
- Best Time to Book a Cruise – With Insider Tips! - March 18, 2019