If you’re not booking with Fox Travel, you could be leaving money and benefits on the table. As a Travel Associate of American Express Travel, we are able to offer you many benefits like using your points to travel.
Frequently, many travelers mistakenly believe booking on the internet offers cheaper options for vacations and cruises. While that impression may be attention-getting, the real question is:
“Is this the best value?”
When you book the same travel with Fox Travel, you qualify for a number of additional amenities and benefits if you are an American Express cardholder or if you have other kinds of credit cards. And because Fox Travel is an AMEX affiliated agency, we can pass on many benefits to all our clients. So read on!
NOTE: American Express card holders in the U.S. may join the Membership Rewards program and accumulate points to buy airfare, cruises, tours and travel insurance. Co-branded AMEX cards ineligible. You may use your AMEX points to pay the deposit or final for airfare, tours, resorts, cruises, insurance and more at Fox Travel. Your AMEX card does not have to be registered in the Membership Rewards program to enjoy many of these benefits. Other charge cards may be used where travel vendors also offer amenities to Fox Travel clients.
American Express Preferred Cruise lines offer:
1. Cruise Benefits* for American Express Card holders in the USA may include:
- Shipboard credits – from $50/cabin up to $500/suite
- Early Boarding Benefits – Priority boarding, early boarding, special disembark services for suite holders
- Spa Voucher for AMA Waterways
- Group Pricing/Amenities: For your individual reservations, enjoy AMEX group cruise benefits such as Early booking discounts, past passenger programs, and amenities, extra card points
- Sample amenities (Vary by cruise line): Behind the scenes private ship or galley tour, welcome champagne or wine in cabin, shore excursion credits, priority boarding, free specialty dining voucher Single travelers are eligible for pro-rated use of benefits above
- Family benefits may include shipboard credits, complimentary soda package for kids, family cruise discounts and credits for children 18 and younger
- Buy airfare with AMEX points
Note: Co-branded AMEX cards ineligible for items above. See # 2 below.
2. Benefits for all other card holders – Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, co-branded AMEX Cards.
Because Fox Travel is affiliated with American Express Travel, certain cruise lines offer special amenities where no card affiliation is required. Benefits include: Blocked space (pre-reserved cabin availability), group pricing (see above), group onboard amenities (hosts, receptions, tours, etc), destination family programs or gratuities waived completely. Note – benefits vary by cruise line.
Not an AMEX card holder? Just the use of one of the cash back or discount benefits may pay for acquiring your own AMEX Card.
*Restrictions apply. Offers above vary by cruise line and are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
American Express Preferred Resort and Tour Operators offer:
1. Benefits for certain American Express Card holders in the USA may include items below. Co-branded AMEX cards ineligible.
- Extra Membership Award points/dollar on qualifying vacation packages, no maximum
- Up to $250/person discount on certain premium tour operators
- $100 instant credit with 7 preferred tour operators for certain sightseeing tours, ski lift ticket packages, online store offers, airport transfers, pre-booked tours
- Family amenities on Travel Impression packages: Guaranteed connecting or adjoining rooms for families, kids stay/play/eat free plus assorted benefits such as 50% off 2nd room, resort credits, free night stays, free kid’s clubs, complimentary babysitting, complimentary breakfast, guaranteed early check in (3 night minimum required)
- Suppliers require a qualifying booking of $3,000 or more, excluding airfare, transfers, taxes, etc.
Many airline tickets bought with AMEX points have no seat restrictions or blackout dates depending upon ticket type (First class, Business Class, Economy)
2. Benefits for all card holders
Custom-designed vacations, family holidays and specialty hotel programs are available for experiences you cannot buy “off the shelf” for solo travelers, couples, seniors, families and multi-generation travel and cruises. Unique experiences may include, but not be limited to:
- World-class sporting events such as World cup, Olympics, World Series, Super Bowl, Masters golf, British Open
- Custom safaris
- Wilderness experiences
- Mountain climbing
- Art tours
- Religious tours
- Culinary tours and private chef experiences and many other discovery adventures and cultural enrichment travel
Benefits may not be eligible to residents outside of the USA.
*Restrictions apply. Offers above vary by cruise lines and tour operators and are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
Let Fox be your travel advocate. We will find you the best deals, get your extra “perks”, find you the best vacation for your budget, and personality, and best of all, you won’t need to spend hours doing your own research! You will also have the peace of mind knowing that if anything happens before or during your trip, your Fox Travel agent will be with you every step of the way handling it for you, so you can just relax and have a great vacation.
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia – A Fox Travel Favorite - February 11, 2021
- Top 10 Ski Destinations for 2021 with Insider Tips & COVID Updates - January 17, 2021
- Adult Cruises – Explore the 7 Seas Kid Free (Without the Big Price Tag) - July 15, 2020