Sometimes, as I sit and watch Game of Thrones, I can’t help but think how beautiful the filming locations are. I’m not sure if anyone else feels the same way, or if it is just the travel agent in me, but some of the filming locations truly take my breath away. I wonder, what would it be like to do a Game of Thrones tour to the actual locations.
I started doing some research on, about where the filming locations were. Many scenes were filmed in Spain, Croatia, Morocco, and Iceland. But a majority of the locations were in Northern Ireland, and all close together.
With the popularity of GoT growing, I thought about how fun it would be to get a group of GoT fans and go visit the iconic filming locations in Northern Ireland.
Game of Thrones Tour – This is Where our Journey Starts…
Starting March 31. 2017 Fox Travel Texas will be hosting an amazing, once in a lifetime trip to journey into Westeros. You will:
- Meet extras from the set and hear first-hand accounts of the filming of your favorite scenes
- Have the opportunity to meet the real direwolves from Season 1
- Visit iconic filming locations like Giant’s Causeway, the Dark Hedges, Winterfell Castle, and more
- Get to dress in traditional GoT cloaks and learn archery in the same spot that Ned Stark and Jon Snow taught Bran how to shoot.
You will not only take part in GoT activities, but you will also have several days to enjoy the sites and experiences of Belfast and Dublin in style!
Imagine you, and fellow GoT fans all taking part of this journey together. Talk about and experience the show together, discuss what will be coming up in Season 7, explore the beautiful country of Ireland, all while making new friends or taking an adventure with old ones.
Take a look at our GoT Tour page for more information on this trip, or contact Tahnee at 281-363-0808 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, you can book this tour with us from anywhere in the US.
- Adult Only Vacations for Singles & Couples – Mild, Spicy, Even HOT Travel Options - September 14, 2022
- Adult Travel to the Caribbean – 15 Best Beach Bars - June 20, 2022
- Adult Only Vacations – 7 Things You Didn’t Know - June 10, 2021