Live Life To The Fullest - On a Game of Thrones Tour
Experience the magic and the beauty that are Game of Thrones Tours
We recommend using a travel professional
It is usually less expensive and makes for the best vacation!
"It's a big and beautiful world. Most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born and never get to see any of it.
I don't want to be most of us"
Game of Throne Tours
Immerse yourself in the land of Westeros in this exclusive Game of Thrones tour across Ireland. When ever you are ready to go, we'll arrange the most adventure filled trip for you and your fellow travelers from two people to thirty!
This larger-than-life tour, designed by a travel expert that is a huge fan of Game of Thrones, will excite and delight fans of the show and the books. Extensive research revealed secrets that make this trip an adventure of a lifetime.
About the Game of Thrones Tour
You will visit many of the Game of Thrones iconic filming locations located throughout Ireland including, Winterfell Castle, Cushendun Caves, Renly’s Camp, the Iron Islands, Giants Causeway, the Dark Hedges and more.
Imagine dressing up in character costumes and learn archery in the same spot where Ned Stark and John Snow taught young Bran how to shoot. Take a bicycle tour of the grounds where over 20 scenes were filmed, meet local actors that were extras in the scenes filmed locally, and yes…meet the real Direwolves!
When you are not participating in Game of Thrones tour, you’ll experience Belfast and Dublin with handpicked tours for this group. Guided city and countryside tours, famous Irish pub crawls for adult only tours - there will be something to delight everyone!
Sample Game of Thrones Tour Includes:
- 7-night accommodations in Belfast and Dublin
- Breakfast daily and a farewell dinner in Dublin
- 6 days of private tours, including 2 days featuring Game of Thrones tours
- Hotel Porterage
- Tips and Gratuities
- Optional extension for additional 2 nights in an Irish Castle with dinner one night
Engage in the beauty of Ireland and everything Game of Thrones:
- Game of Thrones tour from Belfast to Northern Ireland
- Game of Thrones tour from Dublin visiting Winterfell Castle and local filming sites
- Award winning Archery and meet the Direwolves Experiences
- Private city tours through Dublin and Belfast
- Visit the Guinness Factory and Jameson Distillery
- Private literary pub tour around Dublin’s most energetic pubs
- Optional 2-night extension in a real Irish Castle
- Delectable Irish Cuisine
- Exquisite Irish scenery
- Farewell dinner in a local pub with traditional Irish dinner and entertainment
Extend Your Trip!
Stay an additional 2 nights in a real Irish Castle and visit the Cliffs of Moher
Why use a Travel Expert?
Because we have been there! We know the destinations that you want to travel to. We also spend countless hours researching destinations for our clients as well as continue to educate ourselves by taking courses designed for cruise lines, tour companies as well as specific destinations. Why spend hours doing your research when we can and have already done it for you?
- We’ve been there
- We know how to get you the best price
- After a long day at work the last thing you want to do is go home only to spend hours or days on researching your trip. Let us do it for you!
Travel Protection Insurance is strongly recommended.
*EXCLUDES: Airfare to Ireland, meals not listed above, airport transfers, personal purchases and other personal consumption items. We can assist you in booking your air travel.
Pricing varies according to package details. For pricing, dates, reservations or more information contact Tahnee, your Game of Thrones expert, at 281-363-0808 or firstname.lastname@example.org