We want you to know what secrets Maroma Beach has to offer. But first, let’s get you located.
Located on the Yucatan Peninsula just 30 miles south of Cancun and near Playa del Carmen, lies one of Mexico’s best-kept secrets; Maroma Beach. Fox Travel will let you in on some of those secrets about one of the most romantic destinations in Mexico.
Here are the 6 Most Romantic Secrets Maroma Beach Mexico has to Offer
Don’t let the fact that Maroma Beach is so close to Cancun fool you, it is no Spring Break destination. As a matter of fact, it is consistently rated as one of the most romantic beaches in Mexico and the world. It is a truly glorious stretch of beach and is considered to be one of the top beaches in the world. Another thing to know about Maroma beach is there is no public access. Beachgoers must be staying at a resort or have a day or dining reservation to use the beach.
Some of our Fox customers report that it’s the best beach they have ever visited. Here’s why:
- One of the secrets Maroma Beach has to offer is it is an easy trip on non-stop flights. It’s only a 2-hour flight from Houston making this an ideal quick romantic getaway or a long luxurious retreat. From Denver and Chicago, it’s only a 3-hour flight. Even New York is only 4 hours away. From Los Angles, non-stop flights have you there in about 5 hours.
- There are over 500 acres of lush rainforests and pristine white sand beaches, perfect for a stroll at sunset. Mexico has made great strides to protect this natural reef and beautiful scenery, making sure that guests will enjoy all the romance and beauty that Mexico has to offer.
- Another one of the best-kept secrets Maroma Beach has to offer is the first overwater bungalows in Mexico. They are located at Karisma El Dorado Maroma Resort and Spa. These stunning overwater bungalows offer amazing views of the sunset and sunrise right from your private balcony or infinity pool. View the fish as they swim under your bungalow with their glass bottom floors or jump right into the azure waters from you direct ladder access to the ocean. There will be no shortage of romance when you have your own Jacuzzi tub for two or when you can shower under the stars in your own outdoor shower. (Reservations for the bungalows can only be made by a Karisma GIVC travel agency.)If your budget is a consideration, a great fulfill your overwater bunglow desires is do what one of our Fox Travel clients did recently. We booked them into the resort for three nights and the bungalows for 2 nights. They said it was even better as they got to experience the resort’s luxury in different ways. And of course, the hotel staff made the transition seamless.
- One of the best secrets Maroma Beach offers is Karisma’s gourmet inclusive service. Imagine a stay at the El Dorado Maroma resort with the best of both worlds. First, check into one of their swim-up suites or infinity pool suites for the first days of your stay. Then, while you relax on the beach sipping cocktails, your luggage can be transferred to one of their overwater bungalows for a night or two. That way you save on the cost AND you can check “stay in an overwater bungalow” off your bucket list.
- Dine in style at Maroma Beaches five-star restaurant or have an unforgettable romantic candlelit dinner on the beach, catered to your taste. Or relax together for a couples massage while listening to the soothing sounds of the waves.
- The best-kept secrets Maroma Beach has to offer has to be that there is so much to do and see. You’ll find tours to see Mayan ruins and explore the jungle. There are amazing snorkeling and scuba sites. Sailing is a popular pastime for fishing, snorkeling or just plain cruising. And if you are a golfer, you’ll find challenging courses and tropical breezes.
Of course, if you prefer to do nothing, you can be waited on hand and foot at the super luxury Karisma Maroma Resort while watching the tropical fish glide by from your glass-floored bungalow. All the suites and bungalows have perfect lounging areas to do just that.
When to Go
Anytime is wonderful to visit depending on whether you like the temperatures balmy or warmer. If you are a fan of tropical showers, pick the rainiest part of the season. This part of Mexico has a tropical climate. Average high temperatures in the winter and spring are in the mid-80s Fahrenheit and evening lows in the upper-60s. Summer months are definitely warmer. Highs are around 90 Fahrenheit and low temps in the mid-70s making for balmy summer evenings.
March and April have the least amount of rainfall so they are drier. September and October have the most rain and is the hurricane season.
Working with a GIVC travel agency to enjoy the Secrets Maroma Beach
Fox Travel is a Karisma GIVC agency, which means that we are one of the only travel agencies that can book the overwater bungalows at this time. If you want more information about Karisma El Dorado Maroma overwater bungalows or any other of the amazing resorts on Maroma Beach contact your favorite Fox Travel counselor today.
And remember, you don’t have to be in Houston, or even Texas to work with Fox Travel. We can book from anywhere in the US!
- Adult Cruises – Explore the 7 Seas Kid Free (Without the Big Price Tag) - July 15, 2020
- Adult Only Vacations – 7 Things You Did Not Know - June 10, 2020
- Why Use a Travel Advisor? Here are the Top 10 Reasons! - June 7, 2020